Sorry about the eleven-month hiatus. It won’t happen again, I promise.
Good news is that I haven’t had any soda in fifteen months. I think that’s pretty badass and I’m quite proud of myself. Bad news is that I’ve kind of fallen off the wagon. My eating habits are less than perfect and my exercise schedule is non-existant. Well, actually it’s existant but it’s really nothing special. Becuase of time constraints and the weather, it’s basically walking three times a week for 45 minutes. It sucks, but it’s better than nothing.
The better news is that I’m going to get whipped into shape (literally). I want to set some major boundaries for myself and I am really committed to making this work a year later. So here are my new rules:
- No soda. I only drink water and iced tea (usually with Splenda) right now, and I’ve been keeping to this for 15 months.
- No french fries. I started with this and kind of stopped, so I’m starting again.
- Healthier eating at restaurants. Better portion control and healthier choices.
- 2000 calories a day. I’m pretty close to this already, so this won’t be a huge problem.
- NO dessert. Ugh.
- More intense exercise more often. Logistics TBD.
- More fresh fruits & veggies.
So there you have it. I know this is going to be hard, but I think I can do it. I’m going to prove to myself that I can do this. My fresh start is starting now.